Saturday, August 6, 2011

Tex-Mex Themed Wedding

SWEET MOTHER OF SUCCULENTS (remember this is my new swear word)!! My jaw dropped when I saw this wedding. Absolutely hands down the most gorgeous wedding I've featured so far. I. AM. IN. LOVE. WITH. THIS. How can you not love the maracas for after the ceremony (laughed when I saw the 'shake responsibly' tag! hehe), churro bar, guacamole station, the GORGEOUS color palette, the bridesmaids dresses, THE INVITES, a live mariachi band, mojitos and margaritas, and of course SUCCULENTS! I literally am in love with every detail of this wedding!!! Enjoy the Tex-Mex wedding on this Succulent Saturday Sparklers!!!


























Drooling over the lanterns and the assorted flower holders!


Just curious as to if he knows that is on his back...funny none the less!

all photos from: Nichols Photography :.: here

1 comment:

  1. OMG, love this! Their BM dresses are gorgeous! So unique! The bride is fabulous! Love, love love this wedding! So unique & fun & bright!

    All of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete