Thursday, August 18, 2011

FIVE cont...

I’m not sure if this makes me a liar now after my ‘FIVE’ post. After walking yesterday reality struck. There is literally not enough hours in the day for me to walk five miles on the days that I work. I work 4 days a week for 10 hours each day. 7:30 to 6 to be exact and most times we have mandatory 1-2 hour overtime per day. That means getting home around 7:30-7:45ish? That’s absurd. On top of exercising I have all my other duties that come with a house. (cleaning, cooking, laundry, etc. etc etc!) Starting out I am fairly slow so 5 miles would take me around 2 hours! I just don’t have that amount of time getting home around 8 and doing all the other things that need to be done on a daily basis.

I have decided that I will dedicate 1 hour to my treadmill per day which starting out is only about 3 miles or so. But I am also doing a video that is vigorous and lasts about 30 minutes. That’s good starting out, right? An hour and a half of exercise? I also have 3 days I don’t work that I can work out harder for longer periods of time.

I do like walking on my eyesore of a treadmill though. Put on my Katy Perry Pandora radio and get to watch all our little pets run around to the left. Look straight ahead and I see the exact place I'll be saying "I do" to my sweet lil' Matthew and to the left Matt works in the garage (without a shirt on-yummy haha!) building muskrat boards. I don't think I could get a better view if I was in paradise myself. :)


So although I am not going to walk FIVE miles I'm still happy with myself because I’ve lost FIVE pounds. J 


It's not you, it's me. Wait...


No comments:

Post a Comment