Friday, September 16, 2011

Engagement Ring Alternatives

Ahh! I am finally doing what I've had in the back of my brain for awhile now! Engagement ring alternatives! I googled my heart out so I hope you Sparklers enjoy!! If you're on the verge of getting engaged or just like to look to have in mind for "someday" then I suggest you find something unique and "you" - after all, you do wear this lil' thing forever.






I had to start it out with a replica of Bella Swan's ring from the Twilight Saga. When I first saw it I remember thinking how stunning I thought it was!! So unique!














This blue number is BEAUTIFUL!





I just wanted to include my pretty ring : ) hehe.






The following are pearl engagement rings! This one doesn't look like pearls I don't think more like elephant ivory but the shape is awesome!!

I love the very top right and very bottown left!


For those of you who have seen princess and the frog know why I picked this one ; )








black diamond just like my soul ; )











a 1920's replica engagement ring...to.die.for!










These both are agates. I absolutely am surprising in love with them. I'd be jealous of someone with these!! How awesome!?




citrine peridot! so cool!!






This pink Tacori ring. st.un.ning!!!

4 comments:

  1. there are some really pretty ones, but yours is still the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gawgeous! I love yours!

    I originally wanted a black diamond ring, but Dave said it wasn't sparkley enough for me. So he's going to get me one for another occasion! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that blue one, and of course yours is still the fairest of them all...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ur ring can u tell me where I'd find something like that please

    ReplyDelete