Thursday, September 15, 2011

a big THANK YOU!


Today I wanted to share with you a person I can’t seem to thank enough. I’m already tearing up trying to find a way to thank her. She is truly passionate about helping others and encouraging them to reach a healthy lifestyle. She understands bad days and is there anytime to listen and leave me with encouraging words. It seems when all I do is put myself down she reminds me of all the positives I have been working on and how important a positive mind set is.

This fabulous lady, Lindsay Stroschein, is an official beachbody coach and is truly in the business to help others. She introduced me to Shakeology (which I now cannot live without – check it out here.) and my fitness program, Slim in 6 by Debbie Sieber. We worked together to find a program that would be right for me and she has encouraged me every step of the way. I have myself to thank for wanting to change and her to thank for being so supportive and understanding. I truly want healthy eating and exercise to become a lifestyle and not a diet and she is a great person to work with and look up to to do just that.

Those of you looking for a boost of energy, fuel to get you through the day, trying to lose weight or just plain want all the nutrients you need in a day I urge you to look into Shakeology. There are ways to get great discounts such as becoming a beachbody coach. I would not encourage a product I didn’t believe in! The taste is incredible and so are the benefits I get physically and emotionally! I am more alert, energized and satisfied.
If you’re looking for a way to get fit or just want the emotional boost exercise gives you I would advise you to contact Lindsay. Where there’s a will there’s a way. All you need to do is DECIDE. COMMIT. AND then… SUCCEED!!!!

p.s: this is part of working on my bucket list - I didn't forget ; ) I'm a long ways from my goal but I'm workin on it! Half the journey is what I learn along the way right?

No comments:

Post a Comment