Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Nautical Navy & Coral

I dont' know what it is about weddings centered around nautical decor that I love so much. Perhaps it's being named after the song, Brandi by Looking Glass (my mom obviously loved this song and yes, I'm serious this is why she named me Brandi...), or perhaps there's something so chic and sea-lovely about them. I've always wondered what it would be like to grow up on the east coast living in a town where 95% of the jobs are fishing oriented. My grandma was born and raised in Maine and I've always envisioned growing up there very nautical. Anyways, this wedding that I found via Style Me Pretty was designed by Katy Carrier Events and photographed by Shannon Lee Images. This union was stunning with navy, coral, peach and white as it's colour palette! I love love love all the little details and gol, dang the color palette is just awesome! I'm a blue though. I've always loved any shade of blue...sky, dark, navy, light, baby, royal, etc. Enough with my babble - Enjoy the nautical navy wedding Sparklers!








My favs:
1) the outdoor sitting area
2) the cake/treat table
3) the navy bridesmaid polish (small touches!)
4) ring bearer pillow
5) the clothespins backdrop!!

2 comments:

  1. Brandi, your a fine girl--what a good wife you would be....(could'nt help myself)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lenjoyed reading your story and seeing your beautiful pictures! Best wishes....58eveningdress.

    ReplyDelete