Saturday, September 10, 2011

Willy Wonka Inspired Wedding Shoot

I would just like to apologize first off because it's been forever and a day since I've blogged. Truth is I've been a little down in the dumps lately and I just got my computer back from the computer dr. I promise to continue blogging - especially about my bucket list as that is my main priority. I want to look back and smile at all the emotions I've felt in my crazy outings and triumphs.

Anyways, I wanted to make a come back with a Willy Wonka inspired wedding shoot I found via Green Wedding Shoes styled and photographed by Kay English.


The closest we'll ever get to living in a Willy Wonka world. Enjoy Sparklers and candy lovers : )

















I know this sounds a little off but it IS a Willy Wonka wedding. So my top five favorites about this wedding shoot is:

1) the golden ticket invite!
2) the groom's purple top hat!
3) the ring pop ring :)
4) the mason jar cupcakes (duh!)
5) the stunning bride as a whole!

what were your favorites?

2 comments:

  1. Um, can I say how much I love everything about this wedding and wish I had thought of it myself? sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the balloons the most!

    ReplyDelete