Saturday, July 23, 2011

Wedding Gown Limelight

Today I wanted to share my favorite wedding gowns! I tried to incorporate every style. Let me know what you think. (bridesmaids dresses will be coming soon)


Isadora Ann by Maggie Sottero (so much beauty in such a short dress!) 


                Sophie by Jenny Packham (my absolute dream dream dream dress)

Jenna by Chris Kole (all dresses made from cotton! how cool!)

Vera Wang (for the daring fashion forward bride - I love it!)

Bianca by Ulla Maija (to die for gorgeous dress!)

 Rhianna Royale by Maggie Sottero (love!!)

Pnina Tornai (absolute dream dream dream dress also! but I would rather buy a new car...)

1 comment:

  1. Tehe, my wedding gown is in there! I think Isadora Ann is so your gown. I can see you in it! Or Isadora Marie.

    That Pnina is similar to my dream gown by her, if I had an unlimited budget.

    ReplyDelete