Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Honey Fund



To top off the wonderful "honey day" I wanted to share with you something called "Honey Fund." This website was introduced to me by my great friend, Shannon! It's a website for guests to pay for portions of your honeymoon! How awesome? And it's free (for real)! If you're like most modern couples you live together already and possibly even own a house (2 houses in  my case) together. Most couples who live together have all the kitchen utensils and things needed to manage a household! That is why I LOVE this idea of Honey Fund. You can have a memorable experience and have your loved ones and friends help you out guiltlessly because it is, after all, your gift from them! I just love this idea and I will be looking forward to registering with Matthew when it's time! Below is the link so go to their site and take a tour!


http://www.honeyfund.com/


Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment