Wednesday, July 27, 2011

"I'll be your honey bee..." Themed Wedding

For those that know me know that I'm a huge Miranda Lambert fan. She just recently married Blake Shelton who's a bad ass country star! His new album Red River Blue was released July 12th and his single "Honey Bee" had 138,000 downloads on Itunes it's first week! You can listen to the song here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZjosn2u1gA . I absolutely love love love this song so I decided to post a Brandi proclaimed "I'll be your honey bee..." themed wedding shoot photographed by Brooke Boling and styled by Lauren Ledbetter.

I am now wishing 1) My parents were wealthy beekeepers 2) My fiance wasn't allergic to bees... "somebody get the epi pen asap!"

LOVE the honey dipper cocktail stirrers, bee invites, burlap bee bags, amber-hued candler holders! How cool is the chalkboard and reclaimed wood “Spin for Your Supper” wheel (to select your entree)!?

Stay tuned for a "I'll be your honey bee..." buying guide!

p.s: Speak of the devil as I am working on this post "Honey Bee" comes on CMT...





















4 comments:

  1. BB, I dont know where you are finding all of this cool stuff but I love it! The announcements are to die for and the pics next to the old buildings are the best....the guys in those suits too! (love it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where on earth can we find all of this? it is WAY too cute and I am also having a honeybee themed wedding! So I could use the help...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where on earth did you buy all of these items!? They are TOO CUTE. I am also having a honeybee wedding, so I would love to know where I can get some of these items.
    Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because the admin of this website is working, no uncertainty very quickly it will be renowned, due to its feature contents.


    My web site ... more

    ReplyDelete