Thursday, May 3, 2012

Monthly Favorites: April

I have been watching a crap ton of beauty-related youtube videos and reading blog after blog lately looking for baby do’s and don’ts (so far I’ve found the Boppy  is a must among all newborn mothers). Anyways, as I was browsing, I noticed a trend of monthly favorites. A lot of times I decide whether or not a product is worthy of my hard earned buck based on these reviews! So I thought I’d start doing my favorites for the month so you can get an idea of what I’m using and what I love and occasionally, hate.

All products for the month of April are pretty much found at your local wallyworld. Go figure, right? Can’t really blame me though remember? I’m a pregnant redneck trying to save my teef + I have a hick reputation to uphold here.

 Here we go!




Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Cream Gel Shadow in Tenacious Teal – I was in one of my, “I wanna buy something” moods and decided to try this stuff out to wear as liner. I ended up LOVING it because it makes my eyes POP and it doesn’t crumble or fade. It’s true to it’s name! My mom even tossed her Estee Lauder stuff and bought some J

 

Scarzone Diminishing Cream – This is dumb but I have chin scars from picking at zits. I swear my chin is the only place I will get a pimple and now I have little freckle looking scars. They drive me CRAZY!! I have nice skin without foundation and I’d like to keep it that way since most days I’m too laze-balls to put makeup on!





Zac Efron! – Jusssst kidding, ladies! It was just the best picture I could find on Google that didn’t obtain someone with a black eye. He is cute though and I have yet to see The Lucky One! Anyone seen it!? I’m a sucker for a good chick flick.

I actually, was searching google for..

Wife Beaters – I know I give Matt a lot of shit about wearing these ALL. THE. TIME. in the warmer months but they truly are comfy pjs. My boobs are free to breathe and I need comfort when I sleep nowadays!

Check it out at your local wal-mart and/or trailer park! :)






Cleark American (Insert Favorite Flavor) Sparkling Water – these waters have been a savior during this pregnancy! I have always needed something carbonated to help settle my stomach and I was getting SO SICK of Sprite. I feel gross when I drink a lot of pop so this is like my guilt-free bev! Plus, they have a pineapple coconut flavor that tastes ALMOST like rum (not really but I like to pretend) and anything rum-related gets me all giddy.




Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil – helps dry skin/stretch marks and a whole bunch of other shiz but the box had me at STRETCH. Doesn’t smell as potent as regular cocoa butter lotion either so I dig that. Smells are makin’ me gag like crazy lately.




Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Massage – I got this as a sample when I bought some things at Clinique and I use it after my moisturizer and it totally takes away the creases I usually get from my foundation under my eyes! I love it! It’s got a cooling sensation too. Pretty nifty!

Hope you enjoyed and have found some helpful products for your future/current endeavors! Don’t forget about the Baby Lenzen Gender poll in the upper right! ONLY 25 days left to vote!

Enjoy your weekend and Cinco De Mayo Sparklers! I will be busy celebrating my friend, Bethany’s, undergrad/going away party before she moves to TX and attends grad school there! I can’t wait to post what I made her!



1 comment:

  1. I think I am going to start doing this too :) GGGRRREEEAAATTT IDEA!

    ReplyDelete