Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dry Skin Remedy for the Summer Heat

Most everyone in my family has extremely dry skin and Saturday my Grandma, who resides in Arizona for the winter, told us about what her and her gal pals use to keep their bodies moisturized in the AZ heat! Apparently, it works wonders and keeps them looking young. ;) She gave me the 3 ingredients that I mental noted and picked them up at Wal-Mart today to give it a whirl. I love love love it so far and it only took me 10 minutes to whip up!!

The ingredients consists of:

note to you: I used 2 vitamin E tubs because it came with 2 and didn't want it to be too greasy with the Vaseline.



Now that you have the ingredients...go home, put away groceries and add these into a mixing bowl!




A trick I learned working at JJ's was knifing the plastic bottle to get every ounce of shiz out of a plastic container.



&&&& this is what it looks like all together. yummy. (sorry for shizzy photos! damn iphone...)




Mix with hand mixer. Don't lick beaters with this project.





Wha-la!! Add to a plastic tub and call it a day.




***I would use a little less Vaseline next time so it's not so greasy because it takes a while to soak in I feel like (mostly on my hands..) but it has made my legs super duper soft! Now I just need to shave.....


Let me know if you make it and how you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment