Wednesday, May 9, 2012

GOALS - May 2012


Tonight's post is inspired by my friend and fellow Beachbody Coach, Lindsay! She posted some of her AWESOME goals for the year and it inspired me to write some of my own! I've been feeling pretty down and blah lately and I decided I'm ready to get back on track again. For me, there's nothing better than having a plan of attack and a route to get there. I'm a planner for furburger sure but let's not bore you and get right to it!


**Help as many people as I can realize they too can do anything they set their mind to. I will also try and be as supportive as I can in their endeavor whether it's being a coach, mom, co-worker, friend, spouse, sister, etc.**

**Cut out fast food completely for 1 year (probably will start June 1!!)**

**Help ALL my coaches reach Emerald status with Beachbody!!**

**Pay off my car..............then all I owe is $62,000 on my home to be debt free! woohoo!** 

**Finish Medical Transcription school by December**

**Save $5,000 from now until the baby arrives (5 months!)**

**Help as many pregnant, post-pregnant or just mommy's in general gain their self-confidence and their pre-baby body back!**

**Consistently make $400/week with Beachbody by end of 2012**

**Lose 100 lbs by 09/13**


There you have it! A few of my May 2012 goals! & please feel free to share with me your goals because I'm a snoop like that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment