Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Girl's Gone Child: 19 weeks preggers

Is this okay anonymous? Not too in your face I hope.
 

How far along? 19 weeks! Close to half way and I cannot believe it!
Total weight gain: -10 lbs.
Maternity clothes? No "maternity" clothes but I bought some yogo capris on sale at none other than WallyWorld & of course my maxi dresses! Seriously, I will be LIVING in those this summer.
Stretch marks? None that weren’t there before!
Sleep: All. The. Time........I literally will lay down and be OUT!
Best moment this week: Feeling my hammy kick throughout the day, everyday!
J
Miss Anything? BOOZE!

Movement: He/She won't stop moving!
Food cravings: none really in particular...still loving broasted chicken
Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm almost rid of my nausea!! Minus at night when I get heartburn and pukey all at once. I am starting to feel GREAT though!
Gender: (I think it's a boy...Matt thinks it's a girl...) Take our gender poll on the upper right to guess! J
Labor Signs: None.
Symptoms: Tired but other than that, I feel super good!

Belly Button in or out? INNY
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: I would say happy but that blasted turkey keeps attacking me.
Looking forward to: finding out the sex of the baby and buying a kiddie pool at Wal*Mart today. NOT for the baby but for me for hot summer days. hahaaaa. Matt won't put up the ginormous one this year because of all the chemicals and the fact we dump a gallon of bleach in a week...

If your preggers this summer or just like cute comfort head over to Wal*Mart and get some adorbs maxi dresses for $14.88. I have 5...the one missing is the one I'm wearing in the belly pic above :)



No comments:

Post a Comment