Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Girl's Gone Child: 28 Weeks

{Mom has done nothing worthy of posting a picture of but Dad caugh a keeper walleye this week!}

How far along? 28 {29 in 2 days}
 

Total weight gain: I gained 6 pounds this month…whoops.

Maternity clothes? YUP!!!!

Stretch marks? Yes! :( 

Sleep: My hemoglobin was a 7.8 this morning so we’re waiting on the iron levels to see if the doctor wants me to do a blood transfusion. No wonder I’ve been so tired! This may sound awful but I sleep better when Matt sleeps on the couch and I can sprawl out with my body pillow. Needless to say, he will be camping in the living room from here on out!! I need those heartbeat pillows I found on Pinterest that make it so you can listen to your significant others heartbeat. Although I can see myself yelling from the bedroom, “Can you tell your heart to be quiet?! I’m trying to sleep!” haha.

Best moment this week: Watching our doctor chuckle while listening to the baby’s heartbeat! He said, “He doesn’t like me bothering his mom! He keeps kicking me!”

Miss Anything? Sleep,booze, normal body temps, not feeling like a total cow, etc.

Movement: Yes! I get very scared when I haven’t felt him in a couple hours so kick away baby!

Food cravings: Food in general will do. ;)


Anything making you queasy or sick: I had my gestational diabetes test and the fluid they gave me to drink about made me hurl it was so sugary!

Gender: BOY!!

Labor Signs: nope! Still cookin’

Symptoms: exhaustion, charlie horses, etc.

Belly Button in or out? IN

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Feeling good.

Looking forward to: seeing everyone at the baby shower this Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment