Thursday, July 19, 2012

Girl's Gone Child: 27 Weeks


 
How far along? 27 weeks {28 today}
 
Total weight gain: 6 lbs but still –7 from my original start weight.

Maternity clothes? Pretty strictly maxi dresses in public and old lady night gowns – pants are uncomfortable!!

Stretch marks? Really starting to form around the belly button area. Red ones! All my stretch marks my entire life have been white so hoping they go white after baby is here.

Sleep: they say it should be harder to sleep in the 3
rd trimester but I’m exactly the opposite. I could sleep 14+ hours a night.

Best moment this week: Watching Matt enjoy feeling and seeing baby kick. I guess I’m so used to it but it’s a real treat for Matt since he doesn’t get to carry the little guy around all day and night.

Miss Anything? Having a normal body temperature!! I am SO HOT all the time.

Movement: All the time! Mostly mornings and nights…although, I’m thinking it’s because that’s when I’m just laying there and can feel him really kick ya know?
 
Food cravings: Not really any cravings just hungry 24/7.


Anything making you queasy or sick: not too bad!

Gender: BOY!!

Labor Signs: nope! Still cookin’

Symptoms: exhaustion, headaches/migraines, cookie monster.

Belly Button in or out? IN

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: MOODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amber from Teen Mom moody.

Looking forward to: seeing everyone at the baby shower!


Throwback Thursday. Gotta love the noodle hanging out of my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment