Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Girl's Gone Child: 26 Weeks


 My stepmom bought me a Mother-to-be crown and sash for my baby shower and I about died! So fun! Took a few too many pictures of myself in them because I adore them!



How far along? 26 weeks {27 tomorrow…}

Total weight gain: 8 lbs in like 2 weeks…whoops. 

Maternity clothes? Pretty strictly maxi dresses in public and athletic shorts at home.

Stretch marks? around my belly button.

Sleep: tired alllll the time!! My hemoglobin was at a 7.8 yesterday and the nurse was freaking out. I will have it checked again next week but if it’s the same or lower it’s blood transfusion time.

Best moment this week: My west river baby shower!!
J I love my family so much and they spoiled us rotten! My aunts were apparently calling each other trying to top the others gift. Haha! They may or may not have pinned me down so I would tell them the name…rascals.

Miss Anything? Not too bad. When I feel stressed I miss rum and substitute for Clear American Pina Colada flavored water…what a wonderful substitute right?

Movement: He loves to kick and Matt and I love to sit and watch my belly when he does! He’s so precious!!
 
Food cravings: you know that whole seafood diet quote? Yeah, well if I see food I eat it. Seafood diet.
Anything making you queasy or sick: migraines and the thought of my baby not making it into this world! I'm such a worry wart but you hear so many things about the cord wrapping around their neck or lungs not being developed or brain damage! This is exactly why I need rum.
Gender: BOY!!

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks here and there (i think that's what they are..) but other than that no!

Symptoms: H.E.A.R.T.B.U.R.N.

Belly Button in or out? IN

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: sooooo happy!!!!
J I feel like I’m on cloud 9. I often wonder why God thought I was so worthy of all the beautiful people and gifts in my life. I am truly blessed.
Looking forward to: seeing everyone at the baby shower! J


No comments:

Post a Comment