Sunday, July 1, 2012

Girl's Gone Child: 25 Weeks


How far along? 25 weeks! 25 weeks and 3 days actually but once again I’m late on updating! J 

Total weight gain: Last Tuesday, I had gained ½ a pound but I haven’t weighed myself since.

Maternity clothes? Pretty strictly maxi dresses in public and athletic shorts at home.

Stretch marks? around my belly button.

Sleep: the sun and baby are making me tired! And hot!

Best moment this week: laying in my pool. Per picture below. It’s been hotter than hell here lately!

Miss Anything? Not too bad! I was sober at the street dance/5 year reunion yesterday and I still had fun! I told Matt that maybe it was a lesson that I may carry over after pregnancy and all he said was, “doubt it.” Haha! Such a pessimist or should I say a realist?

Movement: slowed down a tiny bit! Getting less and less room in there to move even though my surgeon told my family my uterus was one of the biggest he’s seen………..thanks?

Food cravings: FRIED CHICKEN!! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: the smell of hot bird shit and cigarettes. I’m really starting to hate Matt’s smoking habit (esp. since I bought him a $44 carton of cheapo grandpa cigs)….I told him he better quit or ELSE 

Gender: BOY!! My friend Bre says she hopes it comes out a girl because she’s wanted that to happen to someone she knows so bad! I just said, “screw you! I don’t want to have to re-buy shiz!”

Labor Signs: None…but having some back pain when I sit or stand too long which means late night back rubs from Matt J

Symptoms: tired, hot, crabby, etc.

Belly Button in or out? INNY

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: MOODY!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! SOOO MOODY!!! J   

Looking forward to: laying in my pool tomorrow, eating bomb pops and enjoying my “kiddie pack” of fireworks I bought for $6.95 (all the good stuff is in there..)

livin' it up straight redneck style.

aaaaaand me in a bathing suit...oh well, this momma has to cool off!

No comments:

Post a Comment