Saturday, September 1, 2012

Girl's Gone Child: 34 Weeks

I cannot wait to pop this baby out and start going balls the walls with exercise & being able to eat normally! I want to lose a 100 lbs!  


How far along? 34 and a half!

Total weight gain: 10 pounds! Dr. says I should weigh less than what I did when I was pregnant.

Maternity clothes? maxi dresses and leggings

Stretch marks? Yes! My stomach is being demolished! haha.

Sleep: I love sleep!


Best moment this week: Waking up to breakfast in bed! :) Love that man!


Miss Anything? Not peeing every 5 seconds.

Movement: all the time! They say it should be slowing down but he literally doesn't stop...unless of course someone WANTS to feel him move! {He just moved as I was typing that!}

Food cravings: Indigestion has kicked in horribly. I ate a bagel on Thursday for breakfast and didn't eat the rest of the day.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Our dog getting sprayed by a skunk.....don't even want to talk about it I'm still mad! haha.

Gender: BOY!!

Labor Signs: mild cramping/back pain! Just my body getting ready :)

Symptoms: heartburn like crazy {I'm drinking like 3 glasses of milk a day to help!}, braxton hicks, lactating{yum, right?!}, peeing every time I sneeze or cough. Pregnancy is super glamorous!

Belly Button in or out? ALMOST an outty!

Wedding rings on or off? On but it now leaves an indent when I take it off.

Happy or Moody most of the time: oh dear jesus - depends on the minute! haha


Looking forward to: FUNNEL CAKE AT THE STATE FAIR!!! BOO YA!





No comments:

Post a Comment