Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Girl's Gone Child: 35 Weeks


sweet shirt, right?



How far along? 35 : )

Total weight gain: 10-12 lbs depending on when ya weigh me!

Maternity clothes? athletic shorts and t-shirts!

Stretch marks? Yes! My stomach is demolished! haha.

Sleep: just woke up from a nap : )
 

Best moment this week: there are several: doing my homework in my underwear, spending so much quality time with matthew, my friend's shannon's wedding food!! omg, so good...(chicken cordon bleu!) 


Miss Anything? being able to lay on my back, touch my toes, eat more than one meal a day, etc etc.

Movement: slowed down a tiny bit but he's still pretty active! and if he isn't active for a couple hours Matt lays his head on my belly until he kicks him! haha, the only time he'll be able to kick dad in the face w/o being in trouble I guess!


Food cravings: Indigestion has kicked in horribly. I eat once a day...

Anything making you queasy or sick: smell of dead doves in the back of matt's pickup. he never gets rid of them after he cleans them and it drives me bonkers!

Gender: BOY!!

Labor Signs: nope!

Symptoms: heartburn like crazy! nervousness...I'm getting incredibly scared to be a mom.....I often think, "this is the last time I'll do this or that.....how will I manage to keep my house clean, go to school, breast feed, actually put make up on, cook supper, workout, etc. with a child?!" It's always just been me I've had to really think about (Matt's pretty self sufficient...well, he can at least go to the bathroom on his own even though he can't make his own god damn sandwich...haha) Maybe this is normal to feel this way.

Belly Button in or out? ALMOST an outty!

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: oh dear jesus - depends on the minute! haha


Looking forward to: being able to clean my house on friday! ...i know right? it's a mess and messes drive me bonkers!

No comments:

Post a Comment