Sunday, September 30, 2012

Girl's Gone Child: 37 Weeks

 
How far along? 37 weeks (38.5 weeks actually as I write this late!)

Total weight gain: 15 lbs.

Maternity clothes? sweatpants :)

Stretch marks? Yes! My stomach is completely destroyed!

Sleep: Cannot sleep worth a darn! Toss & turn. Go to the bathroom. Mind races. Toss & turn. Can’t get comfortable. Braxton Hicks contractions. Go to the bathroom. Heartburn. Etc. etc. etc. That’s the routine of basically every night!

Best moment this week: just enjoying feeling you roll around in my belly for the time I can! J

Miss Anything? being comfortable!

Movement: all the time!

Food cravings: gas station cappuccinos!

Anything making you queasy or sick: I throw up here and there but not for any reason.

Gender: BOY!!

Labor Signs: cramping/back pain!

Symptoms: heartburn like crazy, cramping, back pain, peeing 8 times a night.

Belly Button in or out? out

Wedding rings on or off? on!

Happy or Moody most of the time: happy and sappy! Tear up easily over sentimental things but still laughing quite a bit! J

Looking forward to: meeting my lil guy!




No comments:

Post a Comment