Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Girl's Gone Child: 29 Weeks

A picture from our lumberjack baby shower on Sunday...more to come on that soon!

How far along? 29 {30 tomorrow}

Total weight gain: 6+ whatever 10 cupcakes would make me gain

Maternity clothes? maxi dresses 

Stretch marks? Yes! :(

Sleep: can't get enough

Best moment this week: sleeping 

Miss Anything? not being so tired!

Movement: yes!

Food cravings: chinese/fried chicken


Anything making you queasy or sick: I have been vomiting the last 12 hours with a low temperature but I feel on fire. My mom is taking me to the dr. this afternoon to see what's going on..

Gender: BOY!!

Labor Signs: nope! Still cookin’

Symptoms: exhaustion.

Belly Button in or out? IN

Wedding rings on or off? depends on the day! some days my hands are more swollen than others.

Happy or Moody most of the time: cranky.

Looking forward to: seeing what's wrong with me this afternoon at the doctor.



No comments:

Post a Comment