Thursday, June 21, 2012

Girl's Gone Child: 24 Weeks


How far along? 24 weeks! Is time flying and dragging at the same time or what?!
Total weight gain: -13 lbs

Maternity clothes? All my pants are getting very uncomfortable, even my beloved sweats.

Stretch marks? around my belly button.

Sleep: Awful! I am so tired I can’t believe I am even writing this post! Anyways, for those of you who know me, know I have an extremely weak bladder as it is and LOVE LOVE LOVE to drink lots of water. That leaves me going to the bathroom every 10-25 minutes and baby has been using my bladder as a trampoline until about 3 am every night this week.

Best moment this week: Really feeling his kicks become stronger than just feeling like a “poke” from outsiders. Matt’s favorite thing to do is lay his head on my belly and have him kick his head. Haha!

Miss Anything? Sleep and alcohol.

Movement: constant.

Food cravings: Arby’s roast beef!! I had it after craving it for a week and it actually did not satisfy! L  

Anything making you queasy or sick: Ever since I had my gallbladder out I’ve only puked once. They are thinking maybe that’s the reason I had been continuously sick sooo hopefully it helps!
Gender: BOY!!

Labor Signs: None.

Symptoms: tired! peeing while laughing, sneezing, puking, etc. TMI?

Belly Button in or out? INNY

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy for the most part! A bit stressed since Matt's little pickup broke down the other day. It's pretty old and was about to die anyways but the thought of buying a car, missing work for surgery and having a newborn on the way is stressing me out! This is why it's important I finish school and get a damn good job! I don't want to struggle forever.

Looking forward to: seeing everyone at the baby shower and just having a good time! J

People keep asking me if I will "PAH-LEASE" tell them the name we chose but I'm sticking to my word and proving my mother-in-law wrong. We can keep it a secret!
.
.
.
.
Instead I'll show you what my cousin is making us for the nursery!
.
.
.
.
How adorable, right!?
.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for your shower! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete