Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Girl's Gone Child: 22 Weeks


Our little guys new bedding compliments of Bass Pro Shop.




The outfit I bought to bring baby lenzen home in! Custom made by Mary Ellen Watermelon on Etsy. This outfit literally makes me die everytime I see it. It's SO tiny in person. If you're looking for custom sewing work I highly suggest Mary Ellen! This outfit is completely perfect.  

 
How far along? 22 weeks (23 in 2 days)
Total weight gain: -10 lbs

Maternity clothes? No"maternity" clothes but definitely rocking the yoga pants and maxi dresses like a mother…ha, literally.
Stretch marks? Some more are starting to develop around my belly button. Shit. Oh and Matt told me it looks like my hips are getting wider. Thanks hunny! Just what I needed.

Sleep: I'm sleeping like a baby :)

Best moment this week: Registering for baby stuff. It was exhausting, overwhelming but awesome to soak in the reality that we are actually going to be parents. Did I mention I'm scared out of my snake skin boots to be a mother?? 
Miss Anything? Al-co-hol.

Movement: We felt our first movement from the OUTside tonight!! :) It kinda hurts though. haha.

Food cravings: Not really.. I get asked this question a lot but my stomach has hurt so badly I can't eat after 3pm or I get extremely sick. I stick to mostly breads like sandwiches and crackers.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: the smell of bird shit which is very prevalent at our house.
Gender: BOY!! 

Labor Signs: None.

Symptoms: nauseous, tired, CRANKY, etc.
Belly Button in or out? INNY

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: MOODY! for sure!! I feel bad because Matt is so sweet and always likes to be next to me or holding hands and I just want to rip his (or anybody..) head off!! :) Gotta love hormones.
Looking forward to: meeting our lil man!! it's "a ways to go" as some would say but I'm over half done and the time has literally flown!!

in other randomness..


I am wondering if any of you have/have used this little mini-straightener by Conair. I found it at Target for $14 and was going to buy it but I'm trying to be as frugal as possible these days and ended up changing my mind. I thought it was so neat though! It's not longer my hand extended and has a 4 star review! I feel like it'd be the perfect thing to have in my purse for "emergencies."

No comments:

Post a Comment