Thursday, June 7, 2012

Girl's Gone Child: 21 Weeks

IT'S A BOY :)


I had an unbelievable response to “Things I’m Afraid toTell You” – like, it was overwhelming amazing!! I received so many texts, emails, Facebook messages/posts, etc. I was so happy you didn’t think I was a FREAK and it was so sweet of you to share your secrets with me too! It was actually interesting and refreshing to see how the fears I had, you guys had. They truly were common fears! It just proves we’re all more alike than we sometimes think and that was just an awesome reminder.  

Anyways, I feel like SO much has gone on since the last time I posted! And I am SO sorry! I have been so busy with mandatory 2 hour overtime per day at work and going balls to the walls with my medical transcription school so I can *hopefully* work from home after maternity leave.  

Now for the week 21 baby questions! (Week 22 will be up soon since I am actually 22 weeks today! I’m a little behind okay) 



How far along? 21weeks! 
Total weight gain:-13 lbs

Maternity clothes? No"maternity" clothes but definitely rocking the yoga pants and maxi dresses like a mother…ha, literally.

Stretch marks? None that weren’t there before!

Sleep: Well, let’s see…The days I don’t work I go to bed at 9 or 10. I’ll wake up at around 9 and then nap from 1-5 or 6. REPEAT. I get so tired I can’t even keep my eyes open.

Best moment this week: Finding out he/she is a HE!!!!!!

Miss Anything? Rum + Coke.

Movement: The ultrasound tech. and the doctors say they haven’t seen a baby move like ‘this’ in a long time. I pray that doesn’t mean adhd or a baby who doesn’t like to cuddle.
Food cravings: I dreamt about crinkle cut fries on Sunday night and was jonesin’ for some. It was Memorial Day though and no place was open. And I would kill someone for an Arby’s roast beef sandwich right now.

Anything making you queasy or sick: cigarettes, burnt maple bacon (oops), Matt if he hasn’t showered, seeing bird shit everywhere. UGH.
Gender: BOY!! (I pray our next one is a girl and then we can be D-O-N-E!)

Labor Signs: None.

Symptoms: Tired but other than that, I feel super good!

Belly Button in or out? INNY
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Depends on when/where you catch me ;) it could be a smile one minute and bite-your-bloody-head off the next.

Looking forward to: The baby shower!! Lumberjack themed (because themed parties are more fun) Sunday, July 29th…invites will be mailed soon! I hope to see your smiling mustaches there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment