Wednesday, March 14, 2012

PRAISE JESUS AND DRUGSTORE.COM

 Heaven in a stick

 
I would just like to tell you how EXCITED I am!! I found my ALL-TIME favorite foundation again (only after 3 years)!

I have used everything it seems like. I’ve worked at Clinique and Estee Lauder and used a lot of their foundations but NOTHING compares to this $8 Max Factor Pan-Stick foundation! Not only does it cover anything and everything but it’s CHEAP and FAST to use! I could orgasm using it it’s that good! Just kidding. Wow, now that I think about that it’s kind of dirty…it’s in a stick form. OMG, moving on…
I’ve seriously been in a very bad depression over it being discontinued in stores for the past couple of years and after being in a CRAZY foundation rut I googled my heart out to find my true love again. I ordered 2 colors because I couldn’t remember which color I was….Turns out I’m True Beige! Medium Beige will have to be for the upcoming sun*kissed months. Thank you baby Jesus and drugstore.com! 

Anyways, I’m happier than a bird with a French fry today! It’s the little things, right? Hope you’re all having a fabulous week.

No comments:

Post a Comment