Sunday, March 11, 2012

Crunch Time Wedding Planning

I know, I know. I've wrote posts on wedding planning before months and months ago before I was really, really preparing for our big day! We are in crunch mode now with baby on the way. We want mostly everything prepared and ready to go by the time he/she gets here so it's a little less stressful and a lot less work!

My mom-in-law and I have been getting together almost every Saturday night to work on the crafty stuff and I'm trying to get everything in order! My mind was spinning a bit so I bought these 3 books off of Amazon (they came in a set for $40) to keep me in order : )


I wish I could tell you everything we're working on! It's so hard not to want to bust at the seams I'm so excited about it all!


Thank you Dollar Tree for saving me money on MOSS! Haha! Are you thinkin' what the bloody hell?? : )

No comments:

Post a Comment